Ready for an Adventure?
Mission Bike Tour is a San Antonio based bike tour company that offers a unique, European style, bike experience that you will never forget.
San Antonio Mission Bike Tour
During this moderately paced tour you will ride along the beautiful San Antonio River as we visit 3 historic missions; Mission Espada, Mission San Juan and Mission San Jose. Along the way we stop and talk about 4 other historic sights including the 300 year old Espada Dam, the haunted Hot Wells Hotel, and even a long forgotten ghost town. What makes us different? We are the only bike tour company that stops at each of the 3 missions for 20-30 minutes. Other tour companies stop for only a quick 5-10 minutes. We we want our client to truly experience the mission and all their glory. We want our clients to take the time to tour the missions and to take beautiful photos.
Why a San Antonio Bike Tour with Mission Tours?
- We truly believe that San Antonio Mission Bike Tour is the best way to explore the World Heritage Missions.
- We have received outstanding reviews for our kayak trips, and we know we will get many more for our bike tour.
- We are the only company in town stops at each mission for at least 20 minutes! We also stop at other wonderful historical sights that all the other companies ride past. This enables you to fully understand the unique history of San Antonio, take photos and enjoy a casual tour you will never forget!
- All of our bike guides are San Antonio Certified Tourism Ambassadors and are extremely knowledgeable.
- We have, without a doubt, the best price in San Antonio! We are at least $25 less than any competitor.
For a taste of our san antonio mission tour, here some pictures.